Tuesday 3 May 2016

Of Collars and Carnage - Week Two

We have a bit of a stand off around the issue of collars. She keeps putting them on me & I have to get them off. Also, She has a funny attitude to birds. Doesn't seem to realise that having a dratted bell round my neck is scaring the birds off.


 I am getting on OK with the Dog Monster but I don't know if I will ever understand him. He doesn't play like cats play. He plays with his own toy & with Her but he won't play with me. I have even made up a good game where I hide under the sofa & stick my paws out when he goes past but he doesn't rise to it.


The nice Lady-next-door plays though. She sees me every day & I've been into to see her a couple of times. She likes me & I think Dog Monster might be a bit jealous.



I am getting the hang of my "tree". I have various places I can sit, including a hideaway spot.


This was me a few months back, I was only a baby.


This is me now. She says I'm "filling out". Not fat exactly although I do love to eat.


Overall life is good. I did get shut in the downstairs cloakroom one night but I was OK. I got extra treats to make up.


I need to add an extra 'Thank you' to all my supporters from Keighley Cat Care & beyond. A special 'thank you' to Anna who read my Tweets & re-tweeted them, thereby helping me to find my new place.

Here's another picture from when I was in Foster care, to make you smile.

4 comments:

  1. OJ, you are very welcome, sweetie! I do understand Her viewpoint about the collars - bird feathers are a right pain to clean up (the vacuum tends to blow them around!).
    The Dog Monster will come around eventually, although I think he will be more for cuddling than for playing. Please pass on my thanks to Her for this blog - it's such a great way to keep up with how you are doing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OJ, you are very welcome, sweetie! I do understand Her viewpoint about the collars - bird feathers are a right pain to clean up (the vacuum tends to blow them around!).
    The Dog Monster will come around eventually, although I think he will be more for cuddling than for playing. Please pass on my thanks to Her for this blog - it's such a great way to keep up with how you are doing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww that's lovely to hear that Othello is doing so well,I met him when I adopted Jasmine and fell in love with the gorgeous little boy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww that's lovely to hear that Othello is doing so well,I met him when I adopted Jasmine and fell in love with the gorgeous little boy x

    ReplyDelete