Thursday 28 April 2016

Some photos

This is Thomas who was a good mate of mine in Foster care in Keighley. He is 13 & has half a tail. He is very friendly. It would be nice if he could come & live here with me but apparently Dog Monster has to be consulted & may not agree. Sigh.
This is Dog Monster. He doesn't look so monsterish does he? He has a hold over Her though & seems to run this household. I am working on it!
Here I am on the special cat 'tree' she got for me. I haven't used it much as I prefer to use existing perches like the ones Dog Monster likes!
And this is me looking quite cute.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog & great pictures! DM looks cute - he will become your friend in time, I'm sure.

    Anna (@SadOldBint)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog & great pictures! DM looks cute - he will become your friend in time, I'm sure.

    Anna (@SadOldBint)

    ReplyDelete