Monday 16 May 2016

Exploration - Week 4

I now spend most mornings out & about. There are several new friends to visit across the railway.


This is where I disappear off to. She thinks She knows where I go & threatens to come & find me one day. I call back in every so often just to reassure her.


Apparently steam trains come past in the Summer but I haven't seen one yet. I've seen another sort though. It was very loud so I ran indoors. It's the same with cars. I like to keep out of their way.


She gets most excited when I get close to Dog Monster. I was determined to get near to him this morning. She relaxed & let me touch him when he was sleeping.


She has a thing about toilet rolls & has taken to giving me them to play with. She doesn't leave enough paper on to shred though. 


Thanks for reading about me

No comments:

Post a Comment