Tuesday 10 May 2016

Week Three - New Friends & Routines

I have many names - Othello, Jason, OJ, Little Cat, Tinkerbell......


I have had a couple of courtesy visits from local cats. One is pure black with a white tip on his tail. He seems to live out the front. The second one is ginger & white. He appeared near my garden yesterday on the railway line. I can also visit Anna-next-door.


This is me on Anna-next-door's fence. You can see the railway line. It isn't busy at all & there is a special cat path along both sides, just wide enough for us to patrol along. I have been over to the other side too where there are rabbits & undergrowth & lots of exploring still to do.


For harmony I have been told not to make a lot of noise first thing in a morning. Neither She nor Dog Monster like it so I go out. I get up at first light & let her know it's time. She lets me out & I get to go off for an hour while they sleep. When I get back I try to be quiet but it is difficult as the day has begun. Surely if it's daylight we should all be up?



I currently have two collars, one black & one purple. I managed to lose a red one. Which do you like best?


Finally, another paper shredded photo. She thought it might make you smile.


Thank you for reading about my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment