Monday 23 May 2016

An Uneventful Visit to the Vet - Week 5

 I meowed really loudly in the car, much more than when we took our first trip back here. People in the vets laughed at how loud I was (proud).



It was billed as "a meet and greet" so I was taken to meet the lovely Leanne at Settle vets. She liked me of course. She thinks I have some vision in my little eye. This excited Her. It doesn't worry me as I just live my life without concern for such things.


She's been taking photos. This is me in my hideaway place. I had her fooled a couple of times when she couldn't find me. I was right at the back of the igloo.


She was a bit grumpy today because of bedroom shenanigans last night, well, early morning, 3.30am to be precise. It really wasn't my fault this time. It was definitely Dog Monster's.
He & I settled down early in the spare room, him on his own bed & me in the chair where I can watch him. Later, he decided to go to Her room so I got up as well and for some odd reason the door was closed.
There was a fair bit of kerfuffle between us which ended up with a bark and She came out to see what was going on. Anyway, She says we have to sort ourselves out. She says She is losing sleep and that it makes Her cross.


Dog Monster came back one day last week looking very smart. He smelled really funny though. I wasn't sure it was even him at first. Here he is on the chair we take it in turns to sit on.



Here is Dog Monster in all his glory. They went to the Park today. I put these photos in to please Her. He still won't play properly with me......


Can you see me here?


This is a picture of where I go every day. You can just see me, a black & white blob in the middle. I like disappearing over there.
I can't believe I've only been here 5 weeks. It feels like a lot longer.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment