Thursday 30 June 2016

Settling in and Settling Down
Week 10
My Assistant has been a bit preoccupied recently so my post is a little delayed but here we are now. 
We had a lot of rain recently. She says me & Thomas are wimps for not wanting to go out in it. We still refuse. 

Anna-next-door has become fully trained

I have discovered that the nice lady next door has a key to our house. If I get caught in the rain when Dog Monster has taken my Assistant out I go to Anna & tell her & she will let me indoors.




This happened the other day. We all sat on her close up. She complained saying she felt crowded! 
No pleasing some people!



It is nice having Thomas here as we go out together quite a bit. He has also been useful in upgrading the food as he insisted on better standards almost immediately.


Dog Monster & I are still getting on OK but he is always a bit stand offish. I usually make the first move but even if I jump on him he tends to ignore me.




Thanks for reading
Othello
(OJ, Jason)
xxx






















1 comment:

  1. Hello Jason, it's good to know you and Thomas are getting on so well and things are working out with DM. We went on holiday and Beanie had to go to a special hotel on retreat. She seems to like it there. I don't suppose your assistant will take you there when DM takes her on holiday, because the nice lady next door loves you so much she will be able to feed you instead. Keep the photos coming xx

    ReplyDelete