Saturday 11 June 2016



  Newsflash!!  
A Visitor has arrived
Week 7.5


Photo of Thomas by Keighley Cat Care

Some of you have already heard that Thomas, my old mate from Foster Care, has come on a visit. I didn't recognise him at first, thought some cheeky fella was trying to muscle in on my "very nice thank you" new home. It turned out to be Thomas.

Here we are in the old days in Keighley

It's unclear if he is going to stay but looking at Her & Thomas together I'd say it's a done deal.

He went "missing" today. She was distraught. I knew he'd be back but you can't tell her anything. She was looking for him all over. 
He went over a high fence because she'd blocked up the easy access hole at the bottom thinking he would stay in the garden.

Just cos he's 13 doesn't mean he can't jump!

I can walk along the back fence - but it's easier to go under

Here I am demonstrating use of the hole in the fence


And this is me beating up a cushion. 
Anything Dog Monster can do I can too!
 



Speaking of the Dog Monster he doesn't seem to mind Thomas joining us at all!  It seems so long as he gets all his usual treats & walks he's OK with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment