Tuesday 21 June 2016



New dynamics  
Week 9




The arrival of Thomas has really changed everything at our house. He & I have been getting on really well & we play outside together now. It's nice to have a companion even if he doesn't like staying out as much as I do.


This is us in the back garden


This is us out the back together

There was a blip last week because She & I sort of fell out. She seemed to really object when I caught two rabbits - on two different days. She shouted at me & said she couldn't trust me. I took it to heart especially as Thomas & She are besotted with one another & I was feeling a bit pushed out. I'd tried not to show it but bringing rabbits was obviously not the best way to get back in her good books.


She finds Thomas comical sometimes






He puts his feet in the water!

At time of writing I haven't brought anything dead back for 5 days & she has mellowed.
We are friends again.

This shows my bells. There are three now.
The collar comes off at night when we are all indoors.

And of course She's been worried about Dog Monster & keen to make sure he felt OK.
One night we all went to sleep in the spare room & she was thrilled to bits.

Can you see me in the corner in my igloo?



Love from Othello 
(also known as OJ and Jason!)
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hello Jason, sorry not posted for a while - been away, been busy, computer bust - usual excuses apply. Lovely pics of you and your mate Thomas, cool igloo! Beanie has been on her holidays while I was in Spain, happy to be home now. Looking forward to seeing you all soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from LCR I'm reading and loving just wanted to comment too xxxx

    ReplyDelete