Tuesday 7 June 2016

Mister Two Bells!
(week 7)

Not sure if having another bell put on my collar is a compliment or not? Is it like getting a medal? It seems to be because of my achievement in moving so very quietly that I have caught some mice & a couple of birds while wearing it. She doesn't seem to like me catching things & chases me out of the house if I bring them to her.


It's been very hot here so I have been sitting in undergrowth a lot. She gets a bit cross sometimes when She's too hot & calls me & Dog Monster names. She speaks to us as "the pair of you" which I think is quite nice as I feel included. Although it's usually something like "the pair of you are being really annoying"!

Here's "the pair of us"

This is a spot where I hang out quite a bit in the garden
I haven't quite mastered tree climbing yet but I'm practising















Do you like my feet in this picture?




She said I looked funny here. I was just catching some rays

Bye for now
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment