Sunday 10 July 2016

Becoming a family

Three Months & not counting any more!

Now that Thomas has been with us for more than 4 weeks My Assistant has decided to concentrate on me a bit more. I am not that bothered & could do without the kisses but she thinks cuddling me often will be good for me.
She says I need "taming" whatever that means. She does call me names - "juvenile delinquent" is a favourite & I don't think that sounds so good.



She frets about Dog Monster who frankly is a bit of a wimp. Thomas has taken over his favourite bed after I took over another of his favourite spots early on. She tries to help Dog Monster but really he needs to help himself!



Me & Thomas both move around quite a bit but apparently Dog Monsters like routine & to have special places of their own. Perhaps in time he will come to love us, but not yet.



This photo of all three of us close up to the Assistant is unusual. She got very excited thinking it was a "breakthrough" of sorts but it was only a one-off.







We like to play on the stairs, especially at night & in the early mornings while we're waiting for the Assistant to get up & feed us.






On the whole we do alright. Thomas would always like more food but she says he has to have 'little & often' because he's a bit old. I love being out & have had a few mice since we last spoke. I don't always bring them home now as She disappears them if I do. I managed to lose another collar but she produced another one with a big bell this time, sigh.


Love from Othello 
(aka Jason, OJ, Tinkerbell, Twinkletoes  
& - as Anna calls me - Trouble)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jason, lovely pics as usual. Glad to hear the four of you are all getting along most of the time, sounds like normal family life to me.

    ReplyDelete