Sunday 31 July 2016

Getting Used to Each Other

It feels as if I am always reporting how the Assistant gets annoyed with me. This time it was more with Thomas. It's her own fault. She had high ideas that Thomas was very virtuous & he managed to give that impression until yesterday when she saw something she maybe shouldn't have.


The Assistant gets excited when we are calm & peaceful together, especially in the evenings. She & Dog Monster stay in her bedroom & we now sleep as near as possible. Easy to get up & meep at her to wake up early!

       
                  Thomas was sleeping in the sun this morning.......





........so I went to bother him.











He told me to go away







So I went & found a bee to investigate







Thomas is dominating me! I let him as it's fun to have a friend. This is another occasion where I went to bother him while he was sleeping.
Can you see his tongue? He's washing my head!


I know some of you like to see the Dog Monster. Here is a picture from this morning. He is kept in by a fence now. Me & Thomas can go under to get in & out. Sometimes we jump over but Dog Monster can't.


Anyway, the thing she shouldn't have seen which caused a lot of trouble - you won't be surprised to hear that I started it by fetching a mouse. As Thomas was outside & seemed interested, I showed it to him. She had already chased me off twice & was about to again when Thomas picked up the mouse &, in no time at all, stuffed it in his mouth & ate it! The lot, no bits left. She saw it all.

He looks so cute mostly

She left us outside all afternoon! Luckily it was a nice day or I might have had to call the RSPCA, aka Anna-Next-Door, to let us back in.
Then for tea we only got a little bit of food, she said she was so mad we didn't deserve any if we ate mice. Well, I hadn't eaten that one. 
She said Thomas might be sick again. I let her blame him for any sick left around in-doors seeing as I get blamed for most everything else.

We're all friends again today. Until the next time!

Peace & Love

Love from Othello / Jason 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment