Thursday 14 June 2018

June update

Hello Friends 

I think you probably know already that Summer is my favourite time. I can be out & about all day & all night if I wish. I have been having a great time recently because the Assistant & Anna-Next-Door have been leaving the back door open most of the day in the good weather. I come & go as I please and sometimes I just eat & leave again!



I am in good shape & enjoying life. My second Gotcha day was in April - the Assistant forgot so we didn't have special celebrations but every day is a celebration for me really. I love roaming the area & poking my nose into woodland & other gardens. 



A new puss has moved in next door. She is called Wendy & is black & white like me. I go into her garden & hang out with her. Her people don't mind me being there because I'm friendly. Apparently Wendy lived at my old foster care home before she came here! Her humans got her because she was very friendly to everyone so that's worked out well.


The photo is from Keighley Cat Care. 

We have some other new creatures too although they don't come in the house & only seem to be around after dark. The Assistant is very excited about them but the Dog Monster isn't. I think his nose is a bit out of joint..... 

They don't bother me, I ignore them & they ignore me back.






The Assistant puts food out for them every night. She has bought an outside camera so she can see them on film.






Because there are definitely two visiting us the Assistant is hoping there will be some babies soon.






Milo is still with us. He seems to think he is the boss of the cat part of the house but I tell him off regularly so he is reminded he isn't. The Assistant pets him a lot because he sits with her & wants cuddles & tickles. 
I am not a very cuddly cat but she loves me just as much (if not more!) 



Milo has started going out a lot now the weather is warm. All winter he stayed in & we all thought he was almost an indoor cat. Now he can be out all morning & all evening. 
He likes to sit out in the dark & take the air. 



He sleeps all afternoon on the tree

Oh & just so you know the Dog Monster is fine. He's as spoiled as ever & very happy with himself. We respect one another.



Anyway Friends, it's been good to talk but I must be off. I have more patrols to do. A cat's work is never done & I have a large area to cover.


Lots of love & take lots of care
Jason / OJ / Othello
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment