Tuesday 27 December 2016

Winter warming

It's good to be back. The Assistant always seems to be busy although I have no idea what she does as nothing much seems to come of it. As long as she remembers to get our food in, that's the main thing.


I spent a very pleasant few hours yesterday with Anna-next-door. 
She wasn't feeling well, she has a cold, so I accepted some Dreamies & curled up in her special chair to keep her company & have a good sleep


Last time I called on her Dog Monster was there & he got shirty about me using "his" chair. Anyway Anna says it's my chair now so ha ha DM!
He gets plenty of attention so it's nice for me to be the only one sometimes


DM was given a bone for part of his Xmas. I got a big mouse


I do tend to prefer real mice, they move about more!


Thomas was given treats. People know how much he likes his food although he did have a tooth out recently so is saving the crunchy stuff for later. 
He likes this new bed.The Assistant bought it for Dog Monster but we have a joint policy of taking over all of DM's beds at some point & Thomas didn't waste any time.


Me & Thomas still get on but I think Dog Monster can get jealous. He & Thomas get on really well as they are both a bit dull & like to be quiet unless they are outside


I have learnt about eating crisps


And helped with the ironing.....
and best of all......


I discovered cheesecake!

Happy New Year everyone
















No comments:

Post a Comment