Sunday 27 August 2017

Life goes on

Hi everyone. I haven't hassled the Assistant for not helping with blog posting recently. She still misses our Thomas & finds it hard to look at his photos just yet. He seems to have featured in many of the ones taken of me & of Dog Monster. I guess because he was always around - & that is why we are still missing his presence here.

So, to try & cheer her up I am going to do a post with just photos of me & maybe one of Dog Monster as she likes to see that. This is a start.


The Assistant still complains about me catching mice. She dislikes me playing with them outside the window. It's a good game though. I brought a small rat recently & she seemed OK with that, but it was already dead when I showed her, which might have helped.
(That isn't a rat in the picture btw, it's Dog Monster's favourite toy)


In fact, I am spending more time at home than before. I think the Assistant likes me to sit on her & I am doing that a lot more. I also sit on the bed at night with her although I do get up early which sometimes seems to annoy her. 4am isn't so bad is it?


I think the Assistant needs me more than she did before so I am trying to help her. Also, there are two not very nice cats who have showed up recently & they are trying to bully me. My old mate used to have my back & now I have to yowl at them by myself to tell them to keep away. I am naturally a peace lover - though not to mice!



The Dog Monster did come in handy one day when he came across me in a stand off with a bully. The other cat ran away immediately. He didn't know that the Dog Monster is actually quite frightened of cats he doesn't know!! He isn't scared of me, just finds me a bit of a nuisance sometimes. I think he does know the Assistant wants me to cuddle her more as he has made way for me recently.



This is a short post. We are still coming to terms with the loss of Thomas really. We all liked him. Dog Monster bumbles along as usual but the house is quieter & Thomas was a surprisingly big presence. 

Love to you all
Othello / OJ / Jason
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment