Sunday 2 April 2017

Places to go, things to do

I have discovered a way to please The Assistant. It's useful to keep her onside & this is easy. 
I sit on her lap for a few minutes & she's ecstatic. 





I need this kind of PR for the times when she gets mad at me.


 
Last week it was because of all the baby rabbits I caught. I am proud to say I even had two in one day! She doesn't see things the same way as me & grumbled & complained a lot.








She can't keep it up for long though. I left it a few days & then sat on her again & she is fine now. 
She didn't even get mad when I managed to get rid of the orange collar. Well, she'd added 3 bells to it so that I jingled all the time & I was fed up!
I am very busy just now. The rabbits took a lot of my time up catching them all & I do need to find another batch of those. I'm a bit bored with mice but have had the odd couple just to keep my paw in. I don't know why The Assistant complains - it saves on cat food. She says I haven't to catch any birds. It's tempting as there are lots about.








Do you like my new office chair? I got it from +Aireworth Dogs in Need online auction. I can sit in it when she isn't using it. I like being in the centre of things.







Someone online said they thought the Dog Monster wanted to join in with me & Thomas when they saw these photos. 



Does it look like it to you? He comes to see us but moves away again.

Then he kind of pretends he's not really bothered








She always excuses Dog Monster by saying he was Rescue but I was too. She says I had a better start as  my foster carers found me at 10 weeks old. DM was more like 6 months old & had been surviving on his own for quite a while - several weeks at least.
 






Thomas & I get along fine







He knows how to get around The Assistant. 
He's shameless about cuddling her. 





He often comes out to get me when it's getting late. He gets lots of praise from The Assistant when he brings me back home for bedtime. 

So you could say Thomas is a bit of a creep really, but he's OK for an oldie.
Here's the obligatory photo of Dog Monster to please her & any other odd readers who like Dog Monsters. What he doesn't know is that he's about to get a bath. He hates them!



See you all next time.
Lots of Love from The Prodigal Son
Othello / Jason / OJ
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment