Wednesday 2 November 2016

Hello Everyone

My Assistant has let me down again. She says she has a new computer & that she can't always work out where the photographs are that she's saved of me. Something about a Cloud but we can't find it.
So I have to give her apologies if we show some photos you may have already seen. 

Funny but she seems to find ones of Thomas easily!

The clocks changed this week. She thinks it's good because me & Thomas come in early for the night. 
Well, it's cold & dark now so of course we do. I don't like the cold. And we need our sleep. Don't care about her clocks do we? 


I often sleep downstairs by myself. I also use the igloo next to Thomas' bed so I am near the bedroom door to wake her up when necessary. 
She rarely fools me by getting up without me hearing her before she opens her door. 


She tried letting us in the bedroom again for two nights but has given up again. Dog Monster gets very shirty if I trample around near him, he growls & that wakes The Assistant up. I keep on trying though.


 This might sound as if I do nothing but sleep & eat Dreamies. I do watch a bit of telly. Dateline London has been a favourite. Not as keen on Marr.
  

You know I have to include a picture of Dog Monster out on his excursions

Here he is the other day - he has a cushy life

And here's Thomas in yesterday's sunshine
And here's Me. I'm very handsome aren't I?

That's all for now. 
Don't forget it's that time of year again 


Lots of Love from
Othello / OJ / Jason
XXX


2 comments:

  1. Ask your Assistant which cloud her photos are on and we might be able to help her find them on her computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great updates, thanks Jason. I know what you mean about cold and dark - Beanie just loves sitting in her chair by the fire this time of year. Of course she's a lot older than you are.

    ReplyDelete