Monday 22 August 2016

A lot of rain

Even the Assistant thinks there's too much rain. She finds it a challenge to get Dog Monster out for his regular walks. On this wet morning the house is very peaceful as we all know we may as well sleep given the weather outside.



Me & Thomas are getting on just fine. I have turned my attacks on to Dog Monster but even when I jump on him he just growls a bit & moves away. He gets to go for lots of excursions.


Thomas sleeps with his paw across his face when he doesn't want to be disturbed


He & Dog Monster are very tolerant of one another. Even when DM jumps on the bed to bark at the birds Thomas doesn't move


I had a bit of an adventure the other morning. I had woken up early. She said the bright moon made it seem like morning & sent me out. I was a bit bored out there & wondered if I could jump on top of the big fence between our garden & Anna-next-door's garden. So I did it but I couldn't get down!


I had to shout for the Assistant who laughed at me!!

I like playing through the bannisters




Here's me looking pretty cute I think



And on the stairs




  Thanks for reading. See you next time
Lots of Love from
Othello / OJ/ Jason/ Trouble




1 comment:

  1. Hi again Jason, I bet DM can't get on the fence between you and Anna - one nil, I call it. Keep on being nice to Thomas, good lad.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete